Collisions. Car accidents. Damages to cars. Auto body damages. Brakes. Fenders. Doors, Hoods. Engines. These are all many of the areas in which a car can be damaged during an automobile accidents. They are many and they are varied and while some accidents only occur damage to one part of the vehicle, certain accidents can occur damage to all parts.
There are high speed collisions, fender benders, single car accidents, and everything in between. Accidents are varied in their types and the amount of damage they cause. They may be due to negligence, as when someone has not replaced their brakes and they fail, resulting in a crash. They may be the result of carelessness. There are a lot of causes.
There are some statistics about car accidents and damage to cars that are worth noting in this article. They include the amount it costs to get a full brake repair, and the amount or cost of contaminated brake fluid. They include other costs as well, along with numbers and statistics about car accidents. They are in the following section.
- In a recent survey, research found that an estimated 77% of cars were in need of maintenance or repairs.
- There are approximately 6 million car accidents in the U.S. each year.
- On average, there?s a rear end collision on U.S. roads every eight seconds.
- There are four main causes of auto body damage: weather, negligence, fender benders, and high speed collisions.
- In a recent car maintenance survey, research found that 18% of vehicles had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- According to a recent study by AAA, the average auto repair bill comes to between $500 and $600, and one in three drivers can’t pay it without incurring debt.
- According to Transmission Repair Cost Guide readers, the average cost of transmission replacement ranges from $1800 to $3500.
- The repair price for an entire brake job, including the rotors, calipers, drums, pads, cylinders, can cost $750 or more.
- A recent AAA survey revealed that 35% of Americans have skipped or delayed service or repairs that were recommended by a mechanic or specified by the factory maintenance schedule.
These are the many reasons why it is important (for those who wish to save money after accidents and damage) to have or at least consider getting car insurance. A car insurance policy is a safe guard if something happens to the car, such as weather damage or damage from an accident. They can even help if an emergency happens involving the car.
A car insurance policy has the same major tenets of any kind of insurance policy. First, there is a premium paid every six months for the car insurance to be in effect. That insurance premium varies according to how safe the driver is and how many accidents or tickets they have had. It also varies according to region and the safety of the region.
A car insurance policy also likely has a deductible. That deductible is the amount paid by the insurance holder before the insurance company will pay anything out. That insurance policy then will state the amount of money the insurance company will pay, whether they will cover the full cost or just a percentage. This varies according to plan.
A car insurance policy will likely cover damages from an accident but there are other factors to consider as well. A car insurance policy may cover weather damage or other sorts of damage that are unpredictable and can leave the car very damaged, even impossible to drive. A car insurance policy might also cover theft or other situations.
A car insurance policy may seem like it is costly up front but can save a person thousands of dollars worth in damage if an accident occurs and a major part of the vehicle is damaged. The transmission alone, according to the statistic above, costs upwards of a thousand dollars to repair.
A person who has an accident or has weather damage will file an auto insurance claim. An auto insurance claim is a claim that states what the damage was, what the situation was, and why insurance should contribute to paying for it. An auto insurance claim is filed by the insurance holder. An auto insurance claim is the official part of the process.
Auto insurance policy, auto insurance coverage, and car repairs are other relevant terms.